Red Talons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Red Talons. We are an Age of Conan guild located on the Aquilonia server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gimblin

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:06 am

hi, i already wrote an application but im not sure it worked so im rerighting it XD... hope its as good or better. i would like to join with my ranger lvl 7, im a fast lvler so no worries. i also have a lvl 30 conqueror but i prefer rangers, but if needed i can use him to help the guild. i am not rp but can adapt, in otherwords i will rp in and with the guild but not to my personal friends, i played in rp, pvp and pve guilds in wow. i speak italian and english and (i think this is important) i dont get offended easly, tollerant and avoid arguements. i agree with all the rules and im planning to learn arcitecture (hope u spell it like that) to help build forts ect. if needed. i go to school so i will usually play from 16:00 to 18:00 but am flexable ( all really depends on homework).
hope u let me join , thanks
p.s. my characters name is karatis, but apparantly its already been taken so im using my old wow hunters name Smile
Back to top Go down
Riuzar

Riuzar

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am

Will speak to the others in charge.

/Dendael
Back to top Go down
gimblin

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:51 am

hi... i just wanted to inform you that im lvl 22 now