Red Talons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Red Talons. We are an Age of Conan guild located on the Aquilonia server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application to join Acolytes of the shadows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelcash.

application to join Acolytes of the shadows Empty
PostSubject: application to join Acolytes of the shadows   application to join Acolytes of the shadows EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello this is my application and here it go,s.
My name is Zelcash my old name was Terminater it was changed by a gm after a long time of me asking them to change it so i could rp.
first thing i like rp alot and attend to many events i am also a big fan of pvp
i am pvp lvl 2 nealy 3 and have 2000 kills 800 deaths.
my main char was Fellcash a lvl 80 barb i was an officer in shadow but resighned due to makeing this char and pvping alot.
i think i would like to join the acolytes because i would like to try out doing bountys and have a mix of rp and pvp i hope my app want that bad anyway
bb Smile
Back to top Go down
Riuzar

Riuzar

PostSubject: Re: application to join Acolytes of the shadows   application to join Acolytes of the shadows EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:03 pm

First of all; Thank you for posting an application to the finest elite. *nods, yes, we are*

I will Contact you in game for a little chat as your application seem to miss out alot of important information.

Best Regards;;

cheers Magni cheers
Back to top Go down
Jaydos

Jaydos

PostSubject: Re: application to join Acolytes of the shadows   application to join Acolytes of the shadows EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:39 pm

riu, your an officer again?

god, clearly you guys are falling apart without this womans touch Wink ha!

anyway, good application Smile
and its great to see that you seem to have taken time to do it.
i wanted to put on questions for people but nikopol complained and i cbaa
with his whining, so you did good thinking of stuff.

hopefully another officer will reply to you,

good luck

- Jade
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/discolegs_
Naeemah

PostSubject: Re: application to join Acolytes of the shadows   application to join Acolytes of the shadows EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 pm

1. Felcash, Terminater,BlaBla, whatever, you're an ass, and i don't like you. We're not what you seem to think we are. We're just a group of people trying to have fun. We don't offer shit, we're not bringing anything to the table. Your application is daft; i don't wanna know how many kills you have, and i know for a fact you don't like RP, so shut the fuck up with that shit. Take my advice and go somewhere elese; i don't want you here. Argonauts would suit you better. Nothing personal, no hard feelings.

Jade, i much appreciate your input, and i appreciate your work and effort, but if you're not playing the game, you don't get to bash Niko. And thats final.

And yea. Riu was always an officer.
Back to top Go down
Zelcash.

PostSubject: reply to Naeemah   application to join Acolytes of the shadows EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 am

Thank you to all for imputing to my app but sory Naeemah
for whatever i did to you to fustrait you but you can talk to dranoth a scum officer and tell him that i dont like rp m8 ive go to loads of hid rp events in tesso you just seem to
listen to what all the whiners are saying but some people im shore would like to no my k/d ratio and some people dont so sory for offending you in any way.
Back to top Go down
Naeemah

PostSubject: Re: application to join Acolytes of the shadows   application to join Acolytes of the shadows EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Yea, allright, perhaps i was a little hard on you, but the decision still stands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to join Acolytes of the shadows   application to join Acolytes of the shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

application to join Acolytes of the shadows
Page 1 of 1